Do you have a citation and are you looking for the article at McQuade?
Start with our Journal Finder:
- Click Journals on the library web site, just below the catalog box.
- Enter your journal title – just the first few words may be enough – and click Search.
The results will tell you if McQuade subscribes, and what years.
- Choose your title.
- The link will take you to the journal’s web page where you can either
- search your article title, or
- browse by year and volume to the issue & article.
If you can’t find an article, consult with a librarian at the 2nd Floor Research Center, or request a copy of the article via Interlibrary Loan.