The library staff wishes everyone success with their final projects and exams. Whether you are studying or working on a paper/project, we encourage you to take advantage of the library’s facilities, services, and staff.
The library will be open according to the following schedule:
- Friday (5/2): Open until midnight
- Saturday (5/3): 10am-midnight
- Open continuously: Sunday (5/4) 10am – Friday (5/9) 5pm
- Tables are available throughout the building for group or solitary study.
- Study carrels are located on the 3rd floor for solitary study.
- The Quiet Study room (on the 2nd floor) is available for students seeking to study with limited distraction.
- The Arundel Room (on the 3rd floor) will be available most of the week (exceptions posted on room) for additional study space.
- Five seminar rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis (exceptions posted on each room).
Wireless access is provided throughout the building. Wireless printing is not available.
- 1st floor: On walls near both sides of the Help Desk.
- 2nd floor: ITC Lab, outside the Research Center, and in the ERC
- 3rd floor: Alden Classroom (exceptions to availability are noted on the front door)
Printers are located in the following locations:
- 1st floor: Near the Help Desk (beside the PCs)
- 2nd floor: 3 in ITC Lab (including color), 1 in ERC, 1 near the DVDs
- 3rd floor: 1 in the Alden Classroom
- Staff at the Media Center can lend audiovisual equipment and assist you with utilizing equipment and the Media Lab. Hours are here.
- Staff at the Help Desk can answer basic questions and refer you to a librarian or other department if needed.
- The ITC Help Desk can answer your questions regarding GoPrint, the ITC Lab, Blackboard, and MACK Apps. Hours can be found here.
- Librarians in the Research Center can assist you with research questions and utilizing library resources. The Center will be staffed:
- Saturday (5/2): 2pm-10pm
- Sunday (5/3): 2pm-10pm
- Monday-Thursday (5/4-5/8): 8:30am-10pm
- Friday (5/9): 8:30am-4:30pm
Visit these centers on the third floor for help:
ZeBi will be open longer during finals week. Here is their schedule: